Saturday 15 March 2014

about my change

HAPPY SUNDAY! at last its raining after months of drought.
okayh so many of my friends and family members were shocked that now i started wearing hijab.
i will tell u what are my reasons..\
i met sufyan on 2012. well basically we are together now for almost 1 year 6 months. he is a protective boyfriend. hahaha! to be honest , back then my dressing are quite inappropriate for a muslim girl. i wore those short dresses , a short pants and etc. BUT its over till i meet sufyan. he dont like it  when i wear those clothings. when i went out with him, he will always ask me to wear something that is not revealing and not tight(as in can see my body shape) he once said "i dont like when guys see your body" yeap.. so as time past... i reflect on myself, i've done alot of sins in life. i regret it so much, but i know sufyan has definitely changed me alot . in terms of my dressing and my attitude.
till early this year i was inspired by his sister (which is our senior in skss) to wear hijab. Alhamdulillah , now i've set a clear aim in life, to be closer to Allah.
soo... muslims girls out there, its never too late to turn to a new leaf. we are human being, we make mistakes and we have sins. i know theres a point in life whereby we regret what we did...

No comments:

Post a Comment